If you want to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines, or treat conditions like TMJ disorders and migraines without surgery, then Botox might be what you’ve been looking for. Botox can make you feel more confident by relieving your symptoms, helping you appear more youthful and energetic.
Botox can only be prescribed by a healthcare professional, and is used as a temporary treatment in patients that are between 18 and 65 years old. They’re comfortable and quick, and you’ll notice the results within hours of treatment.
How Does It Work?
By using a special protein, Botox can block overactive nerve impulses and restrict the contractions of your muscles. This relaxes the muscles beneath your skin and makes wrinkles and fine lines much less visible. And this, in turn, makes your skin look healthier and more youthful. Results are temporary, lasting anywhere from one to six months depending on the specific case.
Botox can also be used to comfort patients who are getting dental implants, as well as relieving the symptoms of TMJ disorders, by reducing the stress on the teeth and jaw. This makes the patient feel much more comfortable and confident.
Botox might be right for you if you are:
- Between 18 and 65 years old
- Experiencing discomfort from TMJ disorders
- Searching for a skin treatment that doesn’t involve surgery
- Interested in removing lines and wrinkles
- In good health, both physically and psychologically
- Aware that any Botox results will be temporary
- Willing and able to discuss your concerns and desires with us before treatment begins